Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

I’m going to Australia, Perth, to be more exact! It’s exciting but I need tips on where to go (to shop— outlet malls and sigh-see) please.

Also, how would the weather be like then? So I can plan my outfits :D

posted about 4 years ago
Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

i have no idea about perth shopping but the weather depends on the season…
currently its winter in australia
and its pretty cold!

there is probably places like DFO (direct factory outlets) they will have
lots of sale stuff (including alot of designer stuff)
sorry im not alot of help!
im from melbourne… and melb has GREAT shopping…

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hey hey, i’m from Australia but im from Melbourne as well, never been to Perth so can’t help you much with the shopping! :P
When will you be going? Yeah, it’s Winter in Australia at the moment but Perth weather should still be mildish and not freezing! Just checked google and the average temperatures for Perth during winter averages about 15-18 degrees Celsius during the day. Apparently it rains a lot during Winter, and when it rains it rains :P so keep that in mind! I think fashion in Perth in general is pretty laid back and casual.

posted about 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

@Jolene: I wish I could go to Melb instead, but we’re going to Perth ): I was hoping that there would be lotsa DFOs in Perth, but apparently not? I hope I discover 8good shopping places in Perth though!

@Coldlight: I kinda wanted freezing weather, it’d be a good change from where I am now! I’ll remember to bring a cute umbrella, thank you lol!

posted about 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

Bumping it cause I haven’t really gotten answers?

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION