Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
j_fo
Style_council
j_fo

Im turning 18 in January and even though its months ahead i like to prepare and budget in advance. I was wondering if anyone had any cool ides for what I should do? My birthday fallson a Wednsday but i was just thinking of celebrating it the weekend after. I don’t want anything like a “party, party” but rather a small group of friends doing something memorable and fun! I was thinking like a 2 day event where one day we have a scavenger hunt(a list of things to do and we split into teams), dinner at a nice resteraunt, sleep over my house that night then the next day go out for brunch, and hit the town for a girls day or just go to the movies. I was considering things such as :
- the season (my birthday is during winter and very cold so limits the things we can do)
-transportation (i was considering a limo for a couple of hours but if not should they drive everywhere or ride in my parents truck all together?)
-Cute DIY Invitations (something very unique that’ll make them want to cancel all their plans and come)
If anyone is a great party planner and has any ideas please let me know!
Or just say what you did for your 18th birthday?

posted over 1 year ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I’m a January baby too! *January high five * :D

How about rock climbing or paintball for the first day? And a lazy brunch the second day. When I do two day parties I prefer the first day to be action packed, and I use the second day just to relax.

posted over 1 year ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

a white party always is a win:>

posted over 1 year ago

j_fo
Style_council
j_fo

Thanks. Anymore ideas?

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I would run away for a couple of days with my car and just ride…

posted over 1 year ago

RichardCohen
New_user RichardCohen is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When RichardCohen reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
RichardCohen

Have you ever thought that anyone will feel bored of the same monotonous routine of cutting birthday cakes on the birthday parties? Why not use some hilarious 18th birthday party ideas that can help throwing prank for the birthday boy

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION