Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

Hi everyone! I just registered on this site but I’ve been browsing for a bit now. I’m here to find fashion inspiration as well as get advice on accessorizing. I never thought of wearing a dress underneath a skirt until I came here. It certainly solved some of my “too short dress/tunic” problems!

I love indie style. My fashion icon is Zooey Deschanel. I’m not too big on “what’s in Vogue right now”…and I hate paying $$$$ for something trendy. I’d much rather buy a lot more stuff for cheaper, or buy something super classic for more.

Sometimes I wonder if I’m getting “too dressed up”. I’m a full time college student and most women on campus mainly wear athletic shorts and a tee shirt to go to class. So I’m here to look at what other people define as casual, and what I could wear.

posted over 5 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

hi and welcome!
i’m with you… i’m a real bargain hunter, i think you can be fashionable without buying clothes for hundreds of dollars!
hope you enjoy being on here :D

posted over 5 years ago

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

thanks! i love it so far. i’m addicted…so bad for getting work done.

posted over 5 years ago

sherriehang
Style_council
sherriehang

I LOVE Zooey Deschanel. Her style is so cute, whimsical, and youthful, and I think it works so well with her.

Getting too dressed up for college classes shouldn’t be something you’re worried about. Some people put a lot more effort into what they wear and enjoy experimenting every morning with their clothes – that’s not a problem at all. People just invest different amounts of time into different things that they feel passionate about.

posted over 5 years ago

hallospacegirl
Style_council
hallospacegirl

whoa. I agree with everything you say.. about Vogue from Zooey to college dressing and browsing this site for a while before introducing yourself and how it’s bad for getting work done. Haha I just read this and it was like check check check.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION