SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cutie95xoxo
Style_council
cutie95xoxo

Hai everybody,, =]
When i grow up i want to become a fashion designer… could you look at my designs and tell me what you think?? I would really appreciate it =]

http://maddyslot.carbonmade.com/

ps. My drawing style has changed a lot, so please look at all of them =] hihi

What do you want to be when you grow up???

posted almost 5 years ago
selfandsociety
Style_council
selfandsociety

I love the dress you made : ) Ihe colours are beautiful.
When I grow up I would love to work somewhere in the field of journalism. It is my dream job and although I am aware of how difficult it would be to succeed in the business I would still love to try it. If not journalism then Public Relations :)

loveonthebackseat
Style_council
loveonthebac...

I love your designs!
I would love to become a fashion journalist or to become a stylist.
That would be a dream coming true :D

EyesfromtheCity
Style_council
EyesfromtheCity

i would love to be a make up artist or a stylist, that seems to be so much fun, or maybe even a photographer!

orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

I would LOVE to be a fashion designer. I have lots of designs, none of which I put on the internet because I am afraid people will steal me ideas. BUT realistically any job in fashion will do. I realize not everyone will make it as a designer. For the time being I am working my way up at TJ Maxx. Currently I am the merchandise coordinator for ladies apparel and accessories. They are putting me though training for management though because they think I could be a great manager. Who knows what will happen, bu as long as I am working in and with fashion I am happy.

y0m1ndeeezy
Style_council
y0m1ndeeezy

I want to work in the entertainment industry. Possibly working backstage or with the camera crew. And possibly a professional photographer and have my own studio!

xombie
Style_council
xombie

Something to do with geography or sociology, I just don’t know exactly what yet. :P

thebluestskies
Style_council
thebluestskies

Journalist, definitely <3
Hopefully in the fashion industry.

xoxokryssie
Style_council
xoxokryssie

I want to work in Advertising or PR. I’m actually majoring in Mass Comm/Advertising right now, but being in the Advertising agency, you can get PR jobs. I would love to Advertise for a clothing line or makeup line, or do PR for a fashion agency or Magazine!

d0rki3
Style_council
d0rki3

Lawyer. Decided on Corporate even though I love criminal.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION