Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rileybella
Style_council
rileybella

Hi to everyone – I’m new, just found this site and would like to share my etsy shop with others. Even if not shopping, just helpful hints since I am relatively new to selling vintage. But I love it! My shop on etsy is rileybella123@etsy.com. I sell vintage clothing, accessories, shoes, handbags and housewares. I welcome any positive and constructive comments. I think I might even start a blog about my shopping experiences and adventures. Thanks all and Happy Holidays

posted about 4 years ago
Phoenixxx
Style_council
Phoenixxx

Welcomeee :)
I always find something really cute on etsydotcom

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

hi! welcome to chictopia! yes, that’s a good idea! blog about fashion~

posted about 4 years ago

magali
Style_council
magali

Ah cool… I checked out your shop, you have some cool vintage stuff. The grogs were cute. Do check my etsy too it’s magalic.etsy.com

posted about 4 years ago

rileybella
Style_council
rileybella

Thanks for looking and welcoming me. Trying to network as much as I can. Lost my job about a year and a half ago and don’t ever want to go back to that kind of work again, if I don’t have to. Anyway, love, love, love fashion. Old and new, but mostly older styles. Love the clothes on the HBO show, Boardwalk Empire and love Mad Men Styles too. I am on twitter and facebook too and wish I could reach more people. Anyway, I just posted the most fabulous Mr. Dino dress. I loved this dress when I bought it but didn’t know the history of it. So I researched a little and found out that he named the company after Dean Martin because his wife liked Dino!. You find out the most interesting things about fashion when you do research. I guess it’s not really interesting to everyone, but it is to me. Like Ralph Lauren is really Ralph Lifschitz or there never was a Leslie Fay. Things like that. Okay, thanks for listening!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION