Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

Hi, ive had a profile for a couple months now, and i have watched the video on chic points and rewards but i still dont get it…
Ok, so you earn points, i get that, but these are what I still need help with..

• if you want to redeem something where do you go? is there a redeem, or buy option somewhere?
  • if you do buy it, does it take all of those points away?
  • And if you do redeem something, do they send it to you? is it free?
  • How can you redeem things if all of the chic rewards have already been redeemed??

thanks for the help!

posted over 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hiya :)
If you want to redeem a ‘reward,’ check the ‘rewards’ tab on the main bar at the top of the page. The rewards are listed in order of how recently they have been put up.
It’s actually just a matter of first in first served, and luck!! The person who sees the reward first and has enough points has the best chance of getting it. I think chictopia puts up about 10 – 15 rewards a month.
If there is a reward that is unredeemed, there will be a ‘redeem this’ button next to the photo, in the blog description. So if there is no ‘redeem this’ button, then the item is already gone and you’ll have to wait for the next reward to be put up, which could be the next day, or the next week or longer!! If you have redeemed an item, then yes it will take away however many points the item is worth, from your account.
I haven’t redeemed anything but I have heard that if you’re lucky enough to get something then chictopia will send it to you for free, and the postage is usually pretty fast!
You have to be pretty quick to get a reward, they are usually redeemed within a couple of hours or even a couple of minutes of being put up!! I have only ever seen one item that was available, and I couldn’t redeem it because it was going for 20,000 chic points!!! :P
If the item is something like an accessory, it will probably be around 2000 points. If it’s an item of clothing, then it’s more likely to be around 4000-6000 chic points!!

posted over 4 years ago

kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

ok thanks

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION