Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

hello everybody my name is joanna and im new to chictopia. well im new to blogs too. but i felt this one will be fun to try out because ive always heard dulcecant87 always talk about it on her youtube channel. and by the way i have a youtube channel too (helokity143)but i do make up tutorial but not really fashions ones. ive always loved clothes and ive always loved makeup thats why i have 10 full drawers of makeup all brands and colors. in about a couple of months i will be moving to nashville, tn from long beach, ca and i want to go to art school. or maybe fashion school but ive alway considered fashion as a art form. my dream job would be a fashion editor or beauty editor or art editor for a magazine. but over all i love being a girl.

posted over 4 years ago
silverphoenix
Style_council
silverphoenix

Hi Jo!
Welcome to the community! I’m new here as well =)
Oh, I’m Ruby by the way and it seems like we’re both on the same boat I’m thinking of starting a blog and a youtube channel on make-up.

What got you started on all of this? Just the passion for art and love for everything pretty?

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

hey ruby u should become a fan on my channel too. well i guess i got into it because the passion of art. makeup is a artform. the colors the different textures the things you could do with makeup is so amazing and clothes are a art form too. i can express myself in many different ways and i love it. check outmyyoutube channel too. i havent made anynew videos in a while but still go see.

posted over 4 years ago

silverphoenix
Style_council
silverphoenix

Hey Jo! Sounds good I’ll get on your youtube channel ASAP ;) I’ve always wanted to do the youtube thing, but I never really knew how to make a good video > < buu! Any advice?

posted over 4 years ago

GingerBreadDoll
Style_council
GingerBreadDoll

Welcome to Chictopia. You’ll have lotsa fun here. I know I am :)

posted over 4 years ago

HK_Tralala
Style_council
HK_Tralala

welcome :) im new aswell..from the same reason:)

posted over 4 years ago

Danyyyy
Style_council
Danyyyy

hello everybody ! i am new as well ;)) My name is Dana,i live in Romania(it sucks) ,i am 18 and of course I am keen on fashion,style and co <3 I hope i`ll make a lot of friends here! xoxo

posted over 4 years ago

AshDefines
Style_council
AshDefines

Hi everyone , I’m also new and started also a channel on youtube about make-up & a blog. I’m going to take a peek on what you guys have done.. im really excited to meet new people.
take care :)

posted over 4 years ago

orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

I am also a little new to blogs. But welcome! I know you will love it on this site! My name is Laci and hopefully we can get lots of inspiration from each other!

posted over 4 years ago

GibsonChic
Style_council
GibsonChic

I’m new to blogs as well! I love them so much that I decided to create my own check it out and follow if you have one! CLICK HERE >>>>>>>>> link it

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION