Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
baybeehcheex
Style_council
baybeehcheex

hey there ! im a new kid around here & by browsing i have to say everyone looks FABULOUS !
unfortunately my friends dont have chictopia which means im feeling quite alone here in sharing my photos …. so im pretty excited to meet new people here!

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
Rhi_Rhi
Style_council
Rhi_Rhi

Hi! I’m new here, looking forward to making some fashion friends and meeting like minded people!
Anyways add me as a friend if u fancy it! Im from england, loving chictopia so far everyone looks amazing :)

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I’m fairly new here and don’t personally know anyone else on this site, but welcome to the site rhi_rhi! I also love England – its one of my favorite places

posted about 4 years ago

Kureo
Style_council
Kureo

I officially have died and gone to heaven.
I love this site and the fact that you can redeem points to get stuff (not digital crap), but really prizes that you can touch!!
I’m new here would love if any glam girls out there would friend me!!!

posted about 4 years ago

whatyoushouldhavworn
Style_council
whatyoushoul...

hii everyone! im new to the site and to the blogging world…this is going to be quite an adventure haha. friend me!! or ill friend you. yay!

whatyoushouldhaveworn.blogspot.com

posted about 4 years ago

ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

heyyyyy girlies! Im from Australia as well! I just made this and I have no friends or anything! add me! I love meeting people that are into fashion as much as I am. follow me on twitter if you like, http://twitter.com/CHUCHURONALDO

posted about 4 years ago

BlondeFringe
Style_council
BlondeFringe

I’m a newbie too ladies :) I just posted my first look and am excited to take a look at all of yours!
Some friends would be nice too… =)

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION