SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

hello there .

I recently was told about this site, and upon only being a member for less than a day, it appears I’m already addicted. I guess I should tell you a little bit about my self. My friends all call me “S”, yes, just “S” so for all intensive purposes, feel free to call me that. I run a blog olivia-parker.blogspot.com . Common misconception, no, my name is not Olivia, Olivia & Parker are my imagieary muses that inspire my line that’s in the making – check out my blog for more information about that. / my muses …

Anyways, I’m just looking for some friends to inspire me and please please check out my blog/follow. It would mean a lot! I also have a twitter : twitter.com/oliviaandparker that is any fashionista’s fast fashion fix (I constantly update!). If you reply to this with your blog adress I’d be happy to check it out and follow you on twitter/blogspot/etc.

with love,
xx – s.

twitter: twitter.com/oliviaandparker
blog: olivia-parker.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago
fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

Hi S, I just checked your blog and it’s so nice. I love the post about Alexa Chung.

Here’s my blog:
FioreBlume

and my twitter:
fioreblume

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

ooh la ala! I love you shorts in your paris post! I’m following you on twitter now, can’t wait to hear / see more xx.

posted over 4 years ago

zombelle
Style_council
zombelle

Welcome to Chictopia and yey for being addicted! :) I really hope you continue to enjoy it here!

posted over 4 years ago

loveonthebackseat
Style_council
loveonthebac...

You’re blog is really nice! I like it!
If you want to check out mine:
http://loveonthebackseat.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/radiocast

posted over 4 years ago

tayzsialynn
Style_council
tayzsialynn

i really really love your blog! unfortunately, i dont have one but i’ll definitely be checking yours out on a daily basis hehe :)
i just recently joined chictopia too thanks to dulcecandy…. i follow her on youtube and check out her blogspot too, she was the one who inspired me to try new things :) but ya, i will definitely add you as a friend and check out your posts!

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

zombelle, i’m sure I will, it’s been great!

love on the back seat – i checked out your blog and I really like it! love the picture from prom, cute dress/bag! I’m following you on twitter now as well!

tazysialynn – thank you so much! I really hope you continue to read, I try and post daily if I can and always update my twitter atleast twice a day (im addicted)! If you want to really stay updated, you can follow me (click the follow button at the top side on my blog) and then click the twitter button farther down or click here to follow me on twitter to constantly stay updated. As far not having a blog, I love what you have on chictopia so if you ever create a blog (which you totally should) let me know, I’d love to follow. Ps, huge fan of dulcecandy too now, thanks to you!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION