Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
vintage_tv
Style_council
vintage_tv

I got into Chictopia like 2 days ago and I posted my first outfit this afternoon!
All I’ve seen on chictopia is so inspiring, and I’d like to meet people from the whole world to exchange impressions about fashion ( cause obviously it’s my passion ! ).
I’m from France so I apologize if I make some mistakes ‘cause my english isn’t perfect =)
To talk about me I would say that my favourite creators are Balmain, Luella, Vivienne Westwood, Isabel Marrant and Manoush ( some of them are frenchies so it’s possible u don’t know them ); I also love Givenchy shoes.
I like music ( The Killers above all, Mgmt, Justice, The Strokes, Guns’n’roses, The Cure…) and partying ‘cause I live in the French Riviera and there is a lot to do^^
So I’ve said quite a lot about me, this your turn ( especially if u’re french too ) !
XoXo.

posted almost 6 years ago
Nanny
Style_council
Nanny

Bonjour!
I’m not french, I’m german, but I work for the french subsidiary of a german company and go to France quite a lot. Once a month I enjoy the fashion options in Paris and therefore know the designers you love either. Isabel Marrant is also one of my favourites! J’aime bien tes photos! Tu as un très bon style!
xx
Nadine

posted almost 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION