Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mindgames
Style_council
mindgames

I guess I’ll follow the questions listed above when introducing myself :)

Who am I?
Tough first question huh? I’m a calmly maturing mix of ethiopian & african american.

What do I do?
Well I’m a high school senior who hates where she is right now (sorry for the third person..) So I’m working very very hard on applications for colleges. Hence the username I guess. I have high aspirations and hopefully I will reach them! I’ll keep you guys informed. As I post more pictures and get more stressed you’ll probably see me with cardigans, glasses, pills, and a bun — but always fashionable of course!
Other than that I spend most of my time playing classical piano (I’ve got mad love for russian composers), doing work for Invisible Children, reading about culture, thinking, and well.. shopping.
Ugh that sounded so college application-y sick.

What do I hope to learn from Chictopia?
I’ve been stalking this website for about a year and have already learned so much! Got to admit I love the large number of Californians and New Yorkers on this site. In May I was walking around UC Berkeley campus & it was like chictopia come to life (plus someone took a picture of my outfit!!) Basically I’m preparing myself to stop dressing like a Minnesota suburban farmgirl and more like the person who I want to be!

Thanks for reading through all of this, I’m quite long-winded lately!

posted over 4 years ago
omfgjeannie
Style_council
omfgjeannie

huh. i never noticed that there was a big amount of californians and new yorkers. hehe. and good luck on gettin out where ever you want to get out of! best part of college :D i’m so happy to be out of where i am. though i don’t absolutely love the new place….so i hope that your new home with be totally awesome :)

posted over 4 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I enjoyed reading that.
Welcome.

posted over 4 years ago

mindgames
Style_council
mindgames

thanks birds&bees, when i look at your username i get this in my head. just thought i’d let you know that haha-

glad you also got out of your old city!

posted over 4 years ago

allen00
Style_council
allen00

Hi, mindgames! I think it’s great you’re a member of this site. I’ve learned lots of things here too. But the best examples in fashion are celebrities; e.g. I like Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland. I have read on Project Weight Loss that during the ABC aired concert she wore Led Zeppelin and The Clash t-shirts – she looked great. She tries to work out daily.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION