Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
movements
Style_council
movements

hi everyone, i literally just posted my first chic blog and in addition to that, i thought i would come here to introduce myself! i started out as a mere observer, mm maybe lurk? and slowly found the time and the inspiration to start posting. my name is caroline and i’m a 20 y/o architecture/photo. student in the denver area. i’d love to meet all sorts of people, as i know chictopia has seeing all the eclectic styles :D .. so please do introduce yourself and i hope to getting to know some of you really well.
- c

posted almost 6 years ago
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

Hello! I’m new here too. I haven’t uploaded any of my outfits yet.. but I have slowly became obsessed with the site, always checking everyone’s pictures. I hope to upload some of my own soon! Infact, I’ve already taken inspiration from some of the styles I’ve seen and incorporated it into my closet. Is that crazy.
My name’s Amy.
Nice to meet you.

jenvii
Style_council
jenvii

hi there! :D my name’s jen. i’m 19, a european studies major, and i do some photography on the side. :D i’m fairly new to chictopia too. just started a few days ago, and i’ve been too hooked on this! so much creativity and inspiration! it’s so nice to have finally found a haven for fashion by everyday people!:D

REPLY TO DISCUSSION