Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hallospacegirl
Style_council
hallospacegirl

hi guys! I decided today that I will give up lurking and take the plunge into Chictopia world. I’m from the East Bay and currently go to school in San Francisco. I’ve been been sketching since I was four years old, though not so much in recent years. I’ve loved fashion since I was a kid, even though I tried to pretend I wasn’t with my older’s brother’s T-shirts, spandex pants, and mushroom head haircut. Funnily enough, I still love the combination of big top and small bottom, though at the time I didn’t know how to work it. I used to think I invented a lot of things as a kid, like peasant tops, and I was always mad I didn’t create them before fashion companies. Well, I can only remember the peasant top… oh and lace up pants! I thought I invented em. I also loved neon colors as a kid. My favorite crayon was always the rare hot pink. Eventually I came to embrace my femininity and slowly gained the confidence to wear cute things- such as my first dress 2 years ago during my junior year. Anyway, I hope to meet some cool people on here, gain some confidence, and evolve my style. yee! : )

posted over 5 years ago
ramonarye
Style_council
ramonarye

Hi! I loved your introduction! It was so friendly haha! Much better than the standard “hey, i’m new”. Nice to sort-of meet you, as much as two people can really “meet” over the internet.

posted over 5 years ago

hallospacegirl
Style_council
hallospacegirl

haha. Thank you! I actually love introductions online, idk, my charm just spurts out all at once. However Chictopia doesn’t seem to like me so much… I’m having trouble uploading pictures! booo.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION