SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Ashley_K
Style_council
Ashley_K

Hey-

Well, i’m Ashley and lets just say i was born with glitter in my veins. Yes, for as long as I can remember I’ve had a big need to immerse myself into the world of fashion- and some people may call me materialistic or superficial, but in order to be stylish you have to be a little superficial sometimes. I love shopping- i can shop forever without getting bored…at school i’m even known as the big shopaholic.

Well, i love dressing up- it’s an integral part of my life. And I’m never afraid to try a new trend, i love experimenting with different styles and that’s why I really don’t have a strict signature style- and that’s what being a fashionista is always about.

I think that the media influences me a lot when it comes to what I wear, but at the same time i am not a sheep- i like to stand out and be a bit individual. Thanks to the internet, i can go on great fashion websites to get the scoop on whats happening in the fashion world. Daily, i watch the latest runway videos on style.com, i read Teen Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue, i love making polyvore sets, and i love getting more and more inspiration from many style icons and pictures i see on chictopia and lookbook.

I have my own fashion blog http://iseestyle.blogspot.com – please follow it! I subscribe to many other blogs- there are such great bloggers out there such as Tavi Gevinson, Natalie Hormilla and Bryan Boy (just to name a few), and i find Tommy Ton’s street style photography just ah-mazing!

Hopefully, i’ll find some more fashionista’s like me on chictopia and get some new style inspiration from many talented people! This is my first time on chictopia and i hope chictopia would be a good experience for me!!

xo ASHLEY

BTW…make sure to check out my fashion blog: http://iseestyle.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago
zombelle
Style_council
zombelle

Welcome to Chictopia! I hope you really enjoy it here and connect with people like yourself. :)

posted over 4 years ago

beneaththeglass
Style_council
beneaththeglass

hi Ashley, welcome to the site! you’ll be addicted in no time, lol. i am now following your blog…please check mine out as well! Beneath the Glass

posted over 4 years ago

Ashley_K
Style_council
Ashley_K

thank you….you are all so nice!

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

Following your blog, check mine out : oliva-parker.blogspot.com – please follow!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION