SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hersweetdisposition
Style_council
hersweetdisp...

Hello there,

my name is Aimee and i go by hersweetdisposition around the fashion blogosphere. :)
I’m 21, pretty new to the “fashion” scene, but in love with classy looks & the general indie trend.
My favorite things are alexandrite, (goldenrod, teal, and) most jewel colors, springy whites & nudes, dresses and skirts, modest (!) clothing, good movies, and great books.

each fashionista has her own genre that she falls into and falls in love with. some stay and some go — fashions change — but my style does, and always will reflect my mantra: ‘stay classy.’

I also am part-owner, co-founder and designer for a new sustainable clothing line based in Pittsburgh called Second Stitch Limited. (www.secondstitchlimited.com)

I don’t quite know what i’m doing here, but I think I’ll figure it out…

I also have a blog… which I update pretty frequently when I don’t forget about its existence :P
http://hersweetdisposition.blogspot.com

so hi, how’d’y’do, nice ta meetcha! :D

posted over 4 years ago
libys11
Style_council
libys11

you have quite an introduction there!!!

welcome to chictopia! :D i myself is kinda new to the fashion scene and im in my mid-20s (aahh, let’s not be specific now shall we? hahaha!).

im pretty sure you’ll find your way on the site, dear!! if you have questions, people are mostly pleasant and nice enough to help! :D

posted over 4 years ago

dressedfordaybreak
Style_council
dressedforda...

Hello Aimee, welcome to Chictopia! My name’s Aino. :)

Fashion was never really my piece of cake until.. I don’t even know what happened. I guess I started finding my style after years of desperate searching and failures! :D

I love your look, hope you like it here. :)

posted over 4 years ago

hersweetdisposition
Style_council
hersweetdisp...

Hi Aino! Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah fashion wasn’t really my thing at all, then i began to discover myself through my outfits. My clothing also largely reflects my mood, so it’s an interesting indicator via my creativity. :)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION