Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
laniisqueen
Style_council
laniisqueen

hi my name is milan.im 14 years old and im in the 8th grade and i live in Waldorf,Md.
Fashion has been my thing since i was tyke.
Most people think i dress very differently,and i think so to.
Mainly everyone my age are interested in boys and what not,but not me.9and no,im not gay)
Fashion is what i mainly think of.Mainly most 14 year olds wear nikes and colorful skinny legs and wool scarfs.But me…totally different.
I love wearing ruffled blouses and long pearl necklaces and braceltes.Designers are everything to me.I love patent leather flats and oxford heels.My school is kinda twisted because best dressed is there style which is so not high fashion.i think its fascinating that im young and lovee fashion.School is so not on my mind haha.
But i find this website very cool and in my league.I love being different and meeting new people.I have no idea how to upload pictures on here(can ya help me out?)But if u have a myspace,you should add me my URL is www.myspace.com/milanlovesu so yeah check me out.
In college im striving to major in fashion merchandise and possibly become a celebrity stylist,i love helping people with their outfits whether were shopping or at home in their closet.Forever 21and H&M are my forever stores.
well im new to this whole thing so get to know me,i will love to know you;]

posted over 5 years ago
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

Hey there!

posted over 5 years ago

elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

Hey there! i love your name milan fabulous! I’m Elizabeth Daisy and I’m 16 from West Yorkshire, England. I agree and share a lot of things in common with you! To upload a photo in the right hand corner there should be upload a photo along with community, shop etc. Click on the upload a photo and then you can do it from there, the rest is easy!
I’m in college and will be in university (which is what u call college in the U.S) in 2 years, I would like to study Fashion Management which covers marketing, merchandising, retail etc at London College of Fashion :D
Anyway if you ever want to talk just message me and be sure to add me as a friend milan!

x

posted over 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Hi, welcome! :) I’m Catherine. I’m a sophmore in highschool and I’m fifteen… soon to be sixteen, I’m young. I live near Philly, PA.
Well, have fun!

posted over 5 years ago

girlpanic
Style_council
girlpanic

Upload a photo by clicking “Upload” in the top right hand corner. (black menu bar at top of page) And WELCOME! I am new myself.

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION