Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Metadel
Style_council
Metadel

I’m having one of those days when I am just so tired I just want to stay at home and sleep. The weather is just UGH! So yeah I decided to introduce myself since I’m a new member on Chictopia.
I love comfortable clothing on gloomy days like these. So right now I’m wearing yellow tights, mid-thigh jean cut offs, big slate-blue H&M sweater and Paris Scarf:). Ahhh yes I am so comfortable that i might wear this tomorrow if its cold enough:) Anyways I love fashion but I just recently got into it so I signed up at Chictopia so I could learn from more experienced people such as yourselves!!
So if you want to help me out throughout this year then comment my outfits with complements or criticism.
Thanks and lots of lOve,
Metadel

posted over 4 years ago
lavuson
Style_council
lavuson

hi there iam lovey uson from the philippines but iam in a short vaca with family here in LA.. I just graduated and Iam a bum, not to broadcast about it but iam still in search for a job….right now its pretty cold where i am staying at so I am wearing long sleeves black knee length top from teranova and black skinny jeans from Jag…o wait to add something I have purple scarf given by my sister and to finnish the look red flats from naf naf…

We all come here ar Chictopia because for the love of fashion, this is a great venue for the people like us and I am so happy about this technology..I am a newbie as well…I loe the thought that you can share something about you not only in your neighborhood but all around the world!

Take care Metadel

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION