Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Nadyatrnv
Style_council
Nadyatrnv

hey i’m new on Chictopia. I’m kinda nervous cos I don’t know anyone here && you guys are so gorgeous :DDD my name is Nadya, i’m 14, from Indonesia. I knew this site from a magazine && some of my friends told me that I’m stylish and I should make a fashion blog. :D

I started to become interested in fashion since I started 7th grade, at first I don’t really dress up, I mainly just wear t-shirt and jeans. But since I started reading fashion magazines & seeing my sister dressing up, (without any intention to copy) I started to care about how I look, and after I dressed up well I feel good about myself :)

I do follow trends, but not all of them. I prefer classy, timeless style, and I dress up to almost every occasions :D I love to wear black and white clothes, they’re the best! My fashion inspirations are Alexa Chung, Blake Lively, and of course—my sister :D And anyway, I dress up for the fun of it :) If you ask me where’s my favorite place to shop…. well I have no idea, I shop everywhere! :D But I love to shop at Topshop, Forever 21 :)

Anywayy, I hope to make some friends here && I hope you can enjoy my blog. So please talk to me—I’m nice :) follow my twitter @Nadyatrnv and ask me for my msn and face book :D

posted almost 5 years ago
Tho
Style_council
Tho

Welcome!!! :]

posted almost 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION