SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sadiekingsley
Style_council
sadiekingsley

ciao!
i’m ottavia, called sadie due to the song “sexy sadie” by the beatles, 17 years old :) what can i say? i went there some days ago, but I didn’t write anything there. so here i am! i’m a gymnasium students that studies boring and interesting subject at the same time, like ancient greek or latin – i do like hanging out, reading, going to concerts and stuff like that. i also attend a drama course. and the, style: i started being interested in mode about two years ago, i dont’ know exactly why. but it happened: i use clothes to express my mood, my mind, everything about myself. people usually apreciate me because i change my style very often. here, i would like to improve my style and get some inspiration, and i already saw beautiful people and beautiful styles =] advises are alway welcomed!

sadie

p.s: is there anyone from italy? :D

posted over 4 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

welcome sadie! Hope you have fun here! I love latin, too. I wish it was a spoken language!

posted over 4 years ago

KarenKay
New_user KarenKay is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KarenKay reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KarenKay

welcome sadie! i visited italy just three weeks ago and it was amazing, i hope i can go back in a few years~ (at my school we take Cambridge Latin Course which is set in Rome + Pompeii, which we got to visit ;D)

chictopia is the best place to get inspiration from other stylish people and improve your style, i hope you enjoy!

posted over 4 years ago

sadiekingsley
Style_council
sadiekingsley

thank you :D

i’m going to rome next with with my class :) i think it’s one of the most beautiful cities in the world, even if i’d rather live abroad!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION