Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

ok so Ive been on this site for months now and I still find it so hard to get chic points. I barely ever get comments now and I come on this website everyday and check out nearly everyones look in the style gallery…. does anyone feel the same? chictopia isnt working out so good right now for me LOL. I want views! comments! votes! friends! LOOOL

posted almost 4 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

haha I kinda know how you feel. I’ve been here months as well and I still haven’t redeemed anything yet either because I’m not quick enough or its too expensive. Don’t focus too much on getting rewards though, the site is more about bringing together people who love fashion and sharing looks with each other than anything else. I mean, a more efficient way to get stuff would be to get a job right?^^

it does seem like I’ve gotten less comments lately though, maybe its because people are going back to school and have less time to browse other people’s outfits?

TurquoiseEtoile
Style_council
TurquoiseEtoile

but it’s about the fashion and not about the chicpoints :S But I know what you mean.. I just wish that my photos would be a little bit more exciting

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

i’ll add you & comment on your pics (:

REPLY TO DISCUSSION