Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
yennersh
Style_council
yennersh

I am a newbie here in chictopia but I’m already having fun with all the people who do chic votes and all. Its funny because before i used to browse the pictures here and adore the beautiful girls who rocks and now I am also posting my looks. I hope that as the goes by i’ll be a style council. my goal! :)

posted about 4 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

Lovely! Style Council is great, I remember how happy I was when I got in.

posted about 4 years ago

chila_
Style_council
chila_

Me too! Not sure if I’ll upload outfit pictures yet but I love getting inspired.

posted about 4 years ago

nenediazoro
Style_council
nenediazoro

same here. i love to look at other girls and draw out inspiration from them.

posted about 4 years ago

selongta
Style_council
selongta

I’m new here ! Love this place . All Stylish :D

www.SelongtaStore.com

posted about 4 years ago

emerita
Style_council
emerita

im new here too

posted about 4 years ago

berealbehappy
Style_council
berealbehappy

I am new here as well. I love the different type of photos can’t wait to join style council as well

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I remember me at that point, in May… I just commented for 3 days: 50 points per day :) (+ the comments I got) made it happen in a short time :D You’ll make it soon enough!!

posted about 4 years ago

Ashypoo
Style_council
Ashypoo

I’m new! I love it, I get excited to find people who dress like me and have the same fashion. I know I’m doing something right lol and I love getting comments. Everyone has such good tastes and I love getting ideas to expand my wardrobe. I was a little overwhelmed and confused about everything but I figured it out quick.

posted about 4 years ago

jamiexxii
Style_council
jamiexxii

I really like it here, but I just started yesterday :D

posted almost 4 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I remember when I first started, too. I was just a lurker. I didn’t really want to post any of my outfits, but the more inspiration I got, the more I just wanted to try it! Once I did, it was such a rush to get votes and comments. I think I’ve improved so much since I first started here, and that’s all thanks to my own personal style icons who I’ve become huge fans of. :)

TheStyleVoyager
Style_icon
TheStyleVoyager

Wow, I don’t know yet, but I’m very exciting :P

sunsetbubble
Style_council
sunsetbubble

I’m new….and a little bit nervous of putting any of my outfits on here but with time I hope I’ll be brave enough.

I’m loving the way people put outfits together…so many different but great senses of style. Fantastic!

Crismerly
Style_council
Crismerly

I was so excited when i first found this website. No I’m super shy to post up anything, but i love the way I dress..but soon, hopefully ill be able to post some stuff up :)

keshabeesha
Style_council
keshabeesha

I just started to and I am HOOKED!!! Oh my goodness this is just the type of site for me. I love expressing myself through clothes.

One thing, I am woah…these people are real deal! Look at the quality of the pictures and the posing and everthing. Top shelf type stuff. Do they have a personal photographer? Jeez…I have to beg my husband to take pictures of me!

Im still working out that part of things. But man I have learned so much since becoming a member of Chictopia and now I am completly smitten.

pyt30
New_user pyt30 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When pyt30 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
pyt30

I just activated my account and am soo excited to meet other fashionistas. My sister introduced me and I am already totally hooked!! I live and work and D.C. and love that everyone is so different on this site. Although I love D.C., most of the people who live here look alike and have no real fashion sense of their own. Once a trend becomes popular, everyone else joins the bandwagon. My goal is to become and stay inspired by all of you beautiful Chictopias!!

Mutterfly
New_user Mutterfly is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Mutterfly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Mutterfly

i’ve know this website through the newspaper..they recomend it for fashion lovers..this is fantastic!!!

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

It’s awesome. I love everyone’s unique and brilliant style! Totally gives me inspiration <3 :)

gypsylament
New_user gypsylament is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When gypsylament reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
gypsylament

I’m new here too :) I love looking at all you girls outfits! The only bad thing is that every time I get on here, I want to immediatly get to the nearest thrift store so I can make my closet as awesome as your guys :P and you take so many beautiful pictures to!

www.gypsylament.blogspot.com/

wickeddchildd
New_user wickeddchildd is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When wickeddchildd reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
wickeddchildd

I am new as well, im loving it so far <3 :) :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION