Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JaineElizabeth
Style_council
JaineElizabeth

I want to work in the fashion industry and I already know what I want to do, generally, mostly style. Anywayss, I want to know what jobs everyone else has or past jobs that re good to have. Ive never had a real job and I could use a few ideas on where is a great place to work. Ive applied so many places, but I have no experience :(

posted almost 6 years ago
newlast
Style_council
newlast

Footwear Designer for Madden and Blowfish. What do you want to get into? Apparel?

nevermindme
Style_council
nevermindme

At Forever21 as a Sales Associate (just a summer job)...it’s incredibly boring D:.

Kellyn
Style_council
Kellyn

I’m a soon-to-be graduate student, so I’m just working some part-time jobs. I’m currently working as a museum assistant at The Phillips Collection (in Washington, DC; it was the first modern art museum in the US) and as a sales associate at a metaphysical store (yes, you know, like psychics and magick) in northern Virginia.

maximillia
Style_council
maximillia

hi! i own and buy for my online fashion boutique http://www.maximillia.com (based in perth, western australia but shipping globally) x

laughingatthemasses
Style_council
laughingatth...

Fashion intern at a showroom in Soho NYC

misschelle
Style_council
misschelle

I’m an admin assistant at a fashion design company in Montana. It’s a lot of fun, but hopefully I’ll be moving to NYC next spring so I can work for a bigger, better-known company there and get more opportunities to travel.

phantasy
Style_council
phantasy

graphic design in CA. i would like to be a graphic designer/illustrator in fashion industry though.

stormy
Style_council
stormy

just left my job at a sunglass hut style store.
i have the best collection haha
now considering taking up an internship at an AUS fash mag

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION