Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Jaqua
Style_council
Jaqua

each and every one of us has a unique, and interesting way of individuality. One of the way we show our personality is our style! Tell me, what do you like about your style? What inspires your style?

posted over 4 years ago
mashmallow
Style_council
mashmallow

Korean pop artists inspire my style a lot. I just love how vibrant their style is. And yes, my grandmother is another great influence. She taught me how to be stylish without spending a lot.

posted over 4 years ago

TheBlushingBeauty
Style_council
TheBlushingB...

my mood,i love everything to vintage,pinup,to ghetto fabolous

posted over 4 years ago

allen00
Style_council
allen00

My style is quirky. I have read on Project Weight Loss that Evangeline Lilly is just like me… or my style is just like hers, whatever you’d like to put it. If she has to compare her style to anyone’s, the “Lost” actress says hers is quirky like Diane Keaton’s. When she’s all alone she has no problem with her look, but the minute she’s with someone else the insecurities appear. It happens for me too and I’n not a celebrity. Did it ever happen to you too?

posted over 4 years ago

vernenciso
Style_council
vernenciso

my mood, the music I listen to and the weather!

posted over 4 years ago

tribalfoxvintage
Style_council
tribalfoxvin...

movies, life, people like you! anything really, but there are levels of inspiration!

posted over 3 years ago

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

My style usually depends on my mood. Sometimes I just feel like being a laid back chic sometimes I feel like a preppy chic. But my source of inspiration are my fellow bloggers local and foreign.. and chictopia ladies!

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION