Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Rachel_lynne
Style_council
Rachel_lynne

Hey guys, I’m a seventeen year old girl living in bland town in central Florida. This town is stuck with either wanna be rednecks,hollister groupies, or a few people like me! haha. I like to go thrifting. Or to go shopping at thrift stores. haha Uhmmm I would love to be a model! Its a dream. Rachel Zoe is my hero. She has my dream life. Can we talk about it? haha She is amazing.

I’m learning how to sew currently at school which is exciting. I’ve taken an interest to diy fashion lately and have been scrounging around blogs about it a lot. I want to start my own project soon. :) As for the future I’ll be studying business somewhere. I would kill to a College that offers fashion merchandising but we only have one non private university in Florida that offers that and I’m not a fan of the campus at all. So business will be the same thing without the amazing fashion bonus. Oh well. :/

Anyways, feel free to look at the few photos I have up now and lets be friends! :D

posted over 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

hi and welcome to chictopia!
i love thrift stores as well, i buy most of my clothes second hand :P i really need to learn how to sew properly! i know how to use a sewing machine but don’t know how to do anything fancy with it yet, like making something using a pattern!!
you’ve got some nice pics so far, keep on posting :)

posted over 4 years ago

Rachel_lynne
Style_council
Rachel_lynne

haha yeah i’m the same way!
the only things i’ve made with a sewing machine are a pin cushion and a scrunchie. hah :)
and thanks!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION