SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Sanguine
Style_council
Sanguine

Hello my lovely human beings.

I love talking about myself. I’d love to talk about you too. Mostly I just like to talk. So, by day I’m a total jeans a T-shirt girl but what I really love are dark, twisted and elegant things. I love lace, rich colors, ribbons, and safety pins.

Dita Von Teese, CL of 2ne1, Vivienne Westwood, early Punk, Visual Kei and music at large are where I like to draw a lot of my fashion trends from. When I was younger, I wanted nothing more that to design clothes for rock groups.

I cry every time I watch V for Vendetta or Blood Diamond but the Notebook kind of bores me.

I work at a comic store and though the regulars are used to me, a lot of new customers like to interrogate me to make sure that I know my stuff, because obviously girls don’t read comics.

On days off I usually spend a lot of time alone, hiking or just reading a good book and sipping snobby teas but I also love to go out with my friends, who are actually mostly my coworkers. The best days are the days where there are concerts to attend. I schedule my life around them.

well, anyways, I’d love to meet you ant talk to you about pretty much anything. Except for math, we don’t get along very well. Or Country music. I’d love to talk to you about Gossip Girl, though.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION