Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pinktights
Style_council
pinktights

So a few weeks ago I hear this dj on the radio talking about H&M marketing skirts and tights for men but I can’t seem to find anything about it at any of the stores….

what do most girls think of a guy wearing tights and a mini skirt…

I ask because I am a guy and I love wearing all different color tights with bodysuits and leotards and miniskirts…and I find it difficult to meet girls that accept this as a style I enjoy wearing…

what are your thoughts ?

posted over 4 years ago
beneaththeglass
Style_council
beneaththeglass

Hi! nice to meet you, welcome to the site :)

in my opinion, as long as you’ve got the confidence, you can rock whatever you like! i am the most open person and i accept anyone… people should feel free to express themselves however they wish.

feel free to contact me with any other questions, or just to chat! :)

posted over 4 years ago

pinktights
Style_council
pinktights

Doing a photoshoot this coming weekend in my plaid mini with my white tights and a black leo…will prob change into black tights witht he same leo and plaid mini…I also was told to bring my denim mini and boots and black maryjanes…now if I could only find a girlfriend that would want to share in dressing me and not be totally freaked out by the thought…I’m not gay I just like the soft sexy feeling of the clothes on my skin and figure well if I can’t get a girl to wear them for me then I’ll wear them for me…

tonight I taught zumba and was gonna go take a ballet bare class after so I had my black tights on under my Zumba pants…I would’ve worn my purple leo to but that would not have gone over too well at the Gym….Ballet got canceled but right nmow I’m sitting here in my black tights purple leo, pink leg warmers and really wish I was in a class room full of ballerinas…:(

Good nite all

posted over 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

leggings and tights would be great for men!

posted over 3 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

If you want to wear it, that’s you. Although, I am curious to see your posts! I would never go with a guy in tights, however….unless he were Peter Pan! haha

posted over 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i’m sure there are guys out there who can rock it! and i’ve seen it too on someones blog (forgot where). but i’m just glad my bf doesn’t wear them

posted over 3 years ago

lucyplease
Style_council
lucyplease

If you love it, go for it!

posted over 3 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

agree! just dont mind what others will say. as long as you are comfortable with what you are wearing then nothing else will matter.

posted over 3 years ago

shootingstar
Style_council
shootingstar

while i agree with most that you can wear what you like; i have to point out that you should also note what kind of clothes fits your body-frame.

tights, mini-skirt, sure.. if you know what other things to combine and put on to make it look good

enjoy and i hope you will find the tights to your liking~

posted over 3 years ago

jessicacorena
Style_council
jessicacorena

I still have this war with my openness where I see a man in women’s clothes and I like automatically get this body response like ‘whoa’ but I’m trying to reprogram myself into thinking that it’s okay because I do think it’s okay, I just grew up with people who taught me that it was wrong.

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION