Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Arekesu
Style_council
Arekesu

Hello! So, as my title suggests, I am a reformed fashion flunky :) To give you an idea of what I used to dress like, this one outfit sticks out in my mind from tenth grade. They were these royal blue union bay capris with long pieces of fabric hanging off each zipper (2 on each leg). These pants were probably a size too big. Then i had on this Large white aeropostale polo that probably would have been okay in a size or two smaller. My hair was shapeless, layer-less and thick as a rug. then to top it off I have poor posture and these horrible, tiny black fabric “sneakers” that make my curvy legs come down to a tiny point. Horrendous. And it wasn’t even until spring 2009 that I started to think about my clothes and how they were affecting my image. They said NOTHING about me. I think come really far in less than a year!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019297&id=1386720015#/photo.php?pid=30331279&id=1386720015 (this is the outfit I’m talking about if you can see it. Yeah, pretty scary!!!!)

So I’m currently a Bachelor of Fine arts major at SUNY Plattsburgh. I’m a freelance illustrator as well. I love music, books, art, food, culture, FASHION! and most any shoe :) i’m also Siiiiiingle…not saying i’m looking or anything but…I’m looking. DON’T take that picture as who I am!! That’s like High School 4 years ago. Hahahaha :P

Chat me up! Send me your fashion! I have a lot to learn and I’m sponging it up look by look :D

posted almost 5 years ago
Notofthisage
Style_council
Notofthisage

Atta girl. I.m an ex fashion reject too and i.very found taking control of my wardrobe very empowering. Cheers!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION