SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sharkscanbiteme
Style_council
sharkscanbiteme

Hello chictopians :-)

I’m rather new here, but I’m already working hard to rack up points. I never properly introduced myself, though, so I figured that I should. I’m Rachel, and I’m a student living in San Francisco. I love DIY projects (knitting, sewing, jewelry, etc), thrifting, baking, and street style. I write about all of the above at my blog, http:\\transientexpression.wordpress.com

posted over 4 years ago
Kello
Style_council
Kello

Hi Rachel! I’m new to Chictopia too (actually I just joined today!). I’m Kelley and am a college student living in Ohio. Some of my hobbies are taking photographs, writing, diy projects. How long have you been knitting? It’s been something I’ve been wanting to take up for a while now.

posted over 4 years ago

itsaboutsarah
Style_council
itsaboutsarah

howdy ladies! I’m also new, i joined last night. i already have many looks posted so check them out. they can all also be viewed here:
link it

I’m 20 years old living in Adelaide, South Australia. style wise i guess i like to experiment, dont have very many patterned items but loves both neutrals and colour! i also love accessories and believe they can make or break an outfit! atm Im loving, big/embellished shoulders, structure, high waists, skulls, union jacks, socks with heels and thigh high boots :P hope to hear more from yas soon xoxox

posted over 4 years ago

sharkscanbiteme
Style_council
sharkscanbiteme

Hello to both of you!

Kelley, I’ve been knitting for hmm, at least 5 years. I haven’t made that many things, though. You should learn! Take a knitting class or get some friends to teach you—it’s a relaxing and fun thing to do while you’re watching tv or otherwise vegging out.

itsaboutsarah, I really like your DIY shirt and tights on your blog!

posted over 4 years ago

LestaLatin
Style_council
LestaLatin

Hi Rachel, I’m just new in chictopia. I thought it’s really cool to join in. and that’s true. I can explore myself and sharing with other people. but I need more points to be style council..wish me luck !!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION