SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
meganc
Style_council
meganc

Howdy all, Im meganc, you can all call me megg (:
Im from a tiny country town in nsw, australia, so I have limited access to clothing stores, lucky me. NOT!
I found out about chictopia after reading through one of my many trashy magazines which had done an article on independent fashion bloggers and they mentioned chictopia.com
so i checked it out and was instantly addicted!

Ive never really been very confident in the fashion world. Im always that girl in the jeans and tee with the connies on staring at all the other girls pulling off these outrageously gorgeous outfits and writhing in jealousy at my lack of fashionista.
But ive decided, after looking through chictopia, that even I can pull off outrageously gorgeous outfits, and I now have the confidence to do it!

Ive always been ‘one of the guys’ and hardly ever wore dresses, up until now. I’ve embraced my femininity and have decked my wardrobe out with cute dresses. Im yet to be able to walk in heels higher than two inches without killing my ankles, but one day I will be able to.

Anyways, I just thought I’d come along and introduce myself. Im really happy to be here, you are all so nice and beautiful people with gorgeous fashion taste!
You’ve inspired me to be more confident in my clothes and appreciate my body.
so thanks guys!

posted about 5 years ago
geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

This is probably the most honest and eager post that I’ve ever read. (Granted I don’t come into this subforum that often) Glad to know that people are really getting something out of all this!

posted about 5 years ago

meganc
Style_council
meganc

thanks! (for the honesty and eager mention)
im glad you think that, its awesome (:

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION