Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
francesbelle
Style_council
francesbelle

Hey everyone,

My name is Frances and I’m new :)
I work as a receptionist in Wellington, NZ. I’m 20years old. I have just discovered this site.. and it is A – MA – ZING. I’m excited to learn more about everyone and make some friends :) :) I have a new found passion for fashion and I think part of that is having a job and having money :) although my favourite thing to do is ‘thrift" (i think thats what americans call it, I def going to bring that to NZ!!) Anyway I’d love to get to know anyone so do contact me!
Thank you for reading about me :)

Frances x

posted over 4 years ago
Red_Queen
Style_council
Red_Queen

Welcome to the site! I’m new as well. And yes, thrifting is what we call it! I absolutely love thrifting. You find the best vintage things that way! I for one brag about my finds and how little I paid for them, which sometimes causes people to give me funny looks. Just imagine, “Oh you like my dress? I got it at the Good Will for $3!!!”

-Red_Queen

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

Welcome! I’m somewhat new as well, and I love meeting new people as well so of course I’d love to chat! How are you liking the site so far? I have a blog you should check it out www.olivia-Parker.blogspot.com let me know what you think xx

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION