SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MizzLizz
Style_council
MizzLizz

Hi everyone!

I came upon this site recently because of the forever 21 contest. I am a clothing addict, always have been. I love to shop and I love to wear totally stylish and original outfits. And I LOVE color. I am 23 years old. I’m a full time grad student studying to get an MA in English. I also work as a producer at the TV Studio on campus. I’m also an insurance agent on the side (that’s the totally random part of me).

For fun, I love to paint, draw, act, write poetry, and sing. So I’m kind of an art freak. I wish I could sew so I could make my own clothes, but I don’t really have a knack for it. I can sew well enough to fix hems and buttons, but I’m no dressmaker (UNFORTUNATELY!)

What other way to introduce myself… a little known fact about me is that I can recite the entire Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie (the old one from the early 90s or late 80s). Like seriously, the whole movie.

I am addicted to Days of Our Lives and want to marry Phillip Kiriakis.

Any other questions- just ask me! I think I’ve covered a lot in this little intro.

OH and can you guys support me and comment on my photo? I’ve only uploaded one, but I plan on doing a lot more. Yay.

And I love Chictopia because you guys are all mega cool from what I can see. It’s a relief to someone who lives in a fashion wasteland most of the time.

posted about 4 years ago
orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

Thats how I found this site too and now I am addicted!!!! My name is Laci and I love to shop as well! Thats why my fiance has me on an allowance haha. I am also 23, well I will be 24 in April and I am currently in school for fashion merchandising. I am also into art! I though of putting some of my clothing designs on here, but am afraid of my ideas getting stolen. I am learning to sew my own clothes, in fact I am teaching myself. Oh my gosh we have too much in common because I can recite most of the old school TMNT movies. I will definitely support you and comment on your photos as I already pretty much like you haha.

posted about 4 years ago

MizzLizz
Style_council
MizzLizz

FRIENDSHIP! And Laci is a great name! What day in April is your birthday? (I’m also really into astrology!)

Fashion merchandising sounds like an amazing program. That’s awesome that you’re teaching yourself!

Where are you from? I live in the Boston area. :)

posted about 4 years ago

orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

Its on the 6th. I live in Morgantown, WV. Middle of no where!!! I love your sunglasses in your profile pic, they remind me of
Lolita haha

posted about 4 years ago

MizzLizz
Style_council
MizzLizz

Hahaha I got the sunglasses from Charlotte Russe I think? Maybe from fredflare.com?

And yeah- WV, the only thing I know for sure is that it must be warmer where you are. We have like 5 inches of snow right now (which is actually not a lot for us!)

And April 6… that makes you Aries!!! That’s the perfect sign for the fashion business! I’m a Sagittarius. It just means I’m crazy.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION