Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

Hey, just joined the site the other day. Forgot how I even stumbled across this place, but I thought it looked cool and might be fun to join. I’m from Atlantic Canada, so intense humidity and frizzy hair all summer long. Awesome. Not sure what to say about myself. I’m a university student in my last year, B.Sc. Honours Psychology, and I’m a Support Worker in a group home…and I like to get dressed up and take pictures of myself. Been busy lately but hopefully I’ll be able to upload some stuff soonish :)

posted about 5 years ago
ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

Thanks for the welcome! I see you’re ahead of me with already posting. I like the outfit that has the cat sneaking into the picture.

posted about 5 years ago

LUMINOUSROSE
Style_council
LUMINOUSROSE

hi im luminousrose and im an chictopia addict lol….i joined the other day and im in love with this site. born and raised in new york and i joined this site for the same reason as everyone else…FASHION…. i love the everyone style on this site..and i hope to learn more about versatility and how to pull off tye dye jeans lol….hey mom im on chictopia!!! xoxo luminousrose

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION