Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CassandreEmme
Style_council
CassandreEmme

Hi! Cassandre here, from NYC. I want to learn to how to work my own body type. I might not learn it here but I’m learning other things anyway.

posted over 6 years ago
TheStylishWanderer
Style_icon
TheStylishWa...

Blogging and chictopia are definitely places that will teach you how to dress and what style you like! So good luck and welcome

posted over 6 years ago

peanut7579
Style_council
peanut7579

Hey there! My name is Shaunda from GA. I’m here to learn any fashion tips I can.

posted over 6 years ago

StyleHonestly
Style_council
StyleHonestly

So I found out about this site from a friend’s facebook status (lol) and decided to check it out. I liked it so I joined…good place to share and get feedback. Also some great tips too!

posted over 6 years ago

brown2742
Style_council
brown2742

Hey everyone….
I joined about a week ago.. I found out about the site from childhood flames blogspot.
I’ve been in love since lol
I like to make my own clothing, design, tech design, the whole nine… but I love looking at what other people are wearing, and this is the perfect site for this.
I hope to inspire, and be inspired!
p.s. i will have more pics as soon as i get a new digital camera (i stepped on my other one!)

posted over 6 years ago

HelenZ
Style_council
HelenZ

CassandreEmme,
Welcome! Being able to browse stylist people by your body type will definitely help you narrow down what works for you. I have a long torso, and I’ve definitely learned quite a few tricks from browsing other girls with long torso on this site!

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION