SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Rubyonfire
Style_council
Rubyonfire

Hi all!
I am new and in need of some serious help!

I just finished my course in hairdressing, and although I love this field I am starting to feel that I am not stylish enough to be in this industry. I am a bargain hunter and have a closet filled with cheap on sale clothing and need some help with style.

I really do not know where to start with this!

posted over 3 years ago
kayemoniquesgonzales
Style_council
kayemoniques...

just upload your stylish pictures everyday to gain chic points, comment on some of the pictures on the gallery that you find most chic to also add chic points. it’s very easy! you must log at least everyday. :)

posted over 3 years ago

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

you don’t have to have expensive clothing to look amazing. Confidence is the key. I bet your personal taste is wonderful, so just combine your clothes, look for inspiration if you need it. The thing that people who wear expensive clothes have is confidence, that is, because of that some of them seem better in their clothes than they really do:) Trust me, combining and a bit of confidence that you will gain with the freedom of self expression is priceless and super fun!
Ciao!

posted over 3 years ago

francescalyn
Style_council
francescalyn

Yes, a ton of my favorite looks on Chictopia are very inexpensive or vintage finds.

posted over 3 years ago

Rubyonfire
Style_council
Rubyonfire

ok.. i’ve taken a few pics of what I wore today and dig up some from previous. Will upload tonight and come back here to let you guys know.

ok.. i’ve taken a few pics of what I wore today and dig up some from previous. Will upload tonight and come back here to let you guys know.Thanks for the help!

posted over 3 years ago

Rubyonfire
Style_council
Rubyonfire

I’ve just posted one with a poll…. appreciate it someone can take a look.

Actually I am feeling a little embarrassed!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION