Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

Hey. I’m new here and I’m on now just mainly to browse other people’s looks and blog about my inspiration. I’m thinking about possibly later posting images of my style but that’ll have to be after I find someone willing to be my photographer / get a tripod.

posted over 4 years ago
Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

Welcome to Chictopia, it’s a great place and you will make loads of friends, here check me out: Jazza

posted over 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

Thanks Jazza. I love your style and I also love London.

posted over 4 years ago

lizzieng
Style_council
lizzieng

Welcome!!! I just started posting outfits a couple of days ago. It’s getting to be very addicting! I’m looking forward to seeing your outfit posts. :D

<3

posted over 4 years ago

Phresh_Kidd
Style_council
Phresh_Kidd

hello everybody wassup ? i am new here andd i was juss browsinq around . i am lovinq this site lol . but i feel soo lost cause i seriously don’t know what i am doinq basically lol (: but i need mee some friendsss soo help mee out ! :( :)

posted over 4 years ago

madixo
Style_council
madixo

Phresh_kidd im the same way hahaha. i dont know what im doing on here.. but the more i mess around with it the more im getting it.

posted over 4 years ago

Phresh_Kidd
Style_council
Phresh_Kidd

yeaaa madixo (: exactly lol

posted over 4 years ago

Laysee_06
Style_council
Laysee_06

Welcome to Chictopia!
If you have any questions just read the FAQ
Look forward to seeing your posts!

posted over 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I love the site and browsing around it, and I think I got the chicpoints concept down, but still probably need a little adjusting.

posted about 4 years ago

RosaNegra
Style_council
RosaNegra

I joined about a month ago but havn’t had the time to upload some photos with studies. I uploaded my first photos today :) so i am pritty new too. Welcome, hope to see your style and photos out there.

posted about 4 years ago

glamchic5
Style_council
glamchic5

Hello everyone! I’m new here too… Haven’t posted any pictures yet. I’m not very photogenic:) Love the site though alot of people here have great style!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION