SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AshDefines
Style_council
AshDefines

Hi Everyone,

I could never imagined myself, that there would be this cyber fashion world called chictopia. And its simply breath taking all these fascinating people with such amazing style.

My name is Ashna but you can call me Ash, 24 years old. I’m from Curacao a really small island in the Caribbean (near Aruba for those whom might know where Aruba is and somewhat near the coast of Venezuela). I recently decided to start my own blog, website and youtube channel talking about what other than fashion and the world of make-up. But I have to say I added a twist which is I do all these in my native language Papiamentu. Until now it’s been a big challenge but I did receive a lot of positive response and feedback. im majoring in business management & communication, as a hobby I do styling and I’m a self trained makeup artist. I hope for one day to be recognized in both fields as a proffesional.

I am trying to start doing some videos in English, but I’m not that fluent in English (I am average, not horrible, not advanced, just in the middle!) working on it! But my blog posts are in English and Papiamentu. It’s been really challenging but FUN experience. Still a bit hesitant about doing videos in english but I will try it out soon and see how it goes.

I’m really excited for the future and chictopia. I have to say that I’m STUNED and inspired by everyone. I always saw people wearing clothes this way in magazine but not in there daily life.

So really a BIG UP to everyone and keep inspiring girls all over the world.

posted about 4 years ago
Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

Welcome to Chictopia, I hope your time here is a good one. _

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION