Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 4398 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 4398 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

As of yesterday im totally new to this site, yet already completely glued to it. I am seventeen years old until November when i turn 18 and can do what i want and be outta school, that’s all im looking forward to, well and splendour in the grass in August.
I live in Australia in a town called Byron bay, small, beach town around an hour from Brisbane but in NSW.
Favourite bands are: Bright eyes, Conor Oberst and the mystic valley band, Bridezilla, Joy divison, The smiths, Bob dylan, The cure, M. ward, Beirut, Lullatone, Death cab, Modest Mouse, The libertines, Babyshambles, Vampire weekend, Placebo, Nick cave and the bad seeds, Minus the bear, Gregory and the hawk, Xiu Xiu, Placebo, Cat stevens, Neil young, Sigur Rós, Eddie Vedder, The beatles, Band of horses.
Favourite films are: Across the universe, Science of sleep, Almost famous, White oleander, The unbearable lightness of being, Control, Im not there, This is england, Into the wild, Twenty four hour party people, Practical magic, Pulp fiction, American history X, Lost in translation, Girl interrupted, The virgin suicides, Party monster, It, Breakfast at tiffany’s, The US vs John Lennon, The truman show, Pans labyrinth.
I am a graphic design student at an art college but also a multimedia and visual art lover. I love to draw, paint and create in general.
As for my style and the way i dress and look- i suppose you could visit my blog :)
or
www.myspace.com/fallonmoulton
www.fallonnotes.blogspot.com

posted almost 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION