Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Mehfly
Style_council
Mehfly

Hello! My name is Megan, though most call me Meggy, or as you can see, Mehfly is my screenname.

I’m really excited to be part of Chictopia now and I hope I don’t get bored with it like I do with so many other things on the internet. Here’s a few things about my personal style and my personality that you might find interesting (or weird).

Here we go;

Name: Meggy
Favorite Color(s): Green and Orange
Passions: Singing, Acting, and Fashion (duh)
What do you want to be when you grow up: A singer and an actress, which of course coincides with Fashion(woo!)
Influences: Lady Gaga, The Hush Sound’s Greta Salpeter, Katy Perry, Lily Allen and a lot of my best friends at school :D I love them!
Favorite Pieces in Your Closet: Probably my black patent high heels, my single pair of skinny jeans I’ve had since 8th grade (sue me xD) and my Twilight t-shirt. And they all look awesome together :D
Describe Your Fashion Sense: … weird? Varied? One day I’ll arrive to school looking like I just stepped off the runway, and the next simplicity is my cup of tea, and the next, I’m completely lazy in jeans, a fitted tee, and tennis shoes! However, it’s not the clothes that make you chic; it’s how chic you make the clothes! Some people can make a paper bag look good; I’m afraid I cannot! Lol!

I’m culturally diverse in my wardrobe I think; while I don’t have a lot of money to spend on high-fashion items, I improvise. I do a lot of thrift store broomstick skirts, black tights (I always have black tights… always) leggings, and graphic tees. I love the whole Asian/Bohemian vibe I guess, but sometimes, I’m a little too wide to get into that kind of stuff.

But all in all, I’m a 16 year old kid that likes to look cute _

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION