Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

Do you prefer long or short hair for girls? Why?

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

whatever looks best on you

posted almost 4 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Sometimes when people have long hair it looks like they are hiding their whole face in there, and it makes up for half the persona!

And short hair on someone with delicate features is one of the cutest things ever!

But anyhow hair is important, short or long, both are beautyful =P

Lorna_Hill
Style_council
Lorna_Hill

Long hair,most difinitely. Females are supposed to have longs hair, we are not suppose to cut it. Our hair is what makes our features POP!! Besides, you can do more to your hair. Short hair=CUTE Long Hair=SEXY :)))

ashleyE
Style_council
ashleyE

I have really short hair and i love it!! It was definitely a bit of a shock when I first cut it, but i don’t regret it one bit. Its so easy to style now when previously I had to straighten my hair everyday to make it look good. Although a long time ago when I had hair to my waist it was nice to be able to throw it up into a pony tail. I think thats the only think I kinda miss. Like everyone else said though, it depends on the person.

TheUglyDuckling
New_user TheUglyDuckling is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TheUglyDuckling reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TheUglyDuckling

Whatever the female prefers as long as she looks good and is confident, but I really admire and respect girls that have short hair. It makes them look younger and edgier. It’s definitely something different from the standard and typical long hairstyles, plus it seems to take a lot of courage to chop it all off especially since most girls would bawl their eyes out if they just had to trim their split ends.

Gosh, it’s just hair.

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

LONG !!!!

XoXchrissstina
Style_council
XoXchrissstina

Completely depends on what looks best – it’s different for every girl

khrystyna
Style_council
khrystyna

I prefer long,but different hair styles look different on every person:)

itmakestheworldturn
Style_council
itmakesthewo...

i just cut my hair in a pixie cut and i’m sooo happy. i’ve always thought girls with short hair looked so confident and they can pull off almost anything. keeping my fingers crossed it looks that good on me too!

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

Long- at least for me for sure. I got it cut to my shoulders a few years ago and it’s almost rib cage length with layers+wavy/curliness right now. I want it maybe 4 inches longer because I just love how flowing hair looks and I so regret cutting it! But major respect for girls who do cut it and look good cause it seems a lot easier to style and takes a lot of confidence to wear probably :)

AnaLuizaCristea
New_user AnaLuizaCristea is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When AnaLuizaCristea reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AnaLuizaCristea

I prefer long hair, but I usually cut my hair rather short. Sometimes I choose the bob haircut.

girl_about_town
Style_council
girl_about_town

Whatever suits you. Personally I sometimes want short hair becuase earrings look so much more dramitized when hair is short. Especially studs. Long hair covers them up and then you have to wear your hair in some typeof up style to showcase them.

Just my thoughts…. I wear extensions mostly though, so I transition from long in the winter, and short bobs in the summer.

birdandtree
Style_council
birdandtree

I have had all lengths of hair and appreciate them all equally…but I have to say that I will always truly adore long hair the most!

http://bluebirdandtree.blogspot.com/

andreamq
Style_council
andreamq

it depends on your face! but long hair makes you look lovey and short hair makes you look with a different personality and very chic! i have lng hair and I used to have it very short!

cupcakestalk2
New_user cupcakestalk2 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When cupcakestalk2 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
cupcakestalk2

depends. whenever i have short hair i want long hair, whenever i have long hair i want short hair. lol

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

long

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION