Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ClumsyLife
Style_council
ClumsyLife

Hello Everyone! My name is Shannon, I am from California, born and raised on the central coast! I have really been getting into the online fashion community. I have become so inspired by so many amazing fashion bloggers out there. It also gave me inspiration to finally start my own. It has been a great hobby and I love doing it. I have always loved style and fashion. It has been a great way to show some creativity and self-expression. I am a pretty shy person, so my clothes have always been an outlet! I don’t really know a lot of people who are into style, putting outfits together, and thrifting as much as I am, so it has been great to see so many people with similar interests! I’m looking forward to participating and exploring chictopia where so many fashionable people are located! The inspirations are endless!

posted over 4 years ago
Fashion_Law
Style_council
Fashion_Law

Hi!!! im also new here, and im recognizing at all in your words, like you, i don’t really know a lot of people who are into style, so that’s why im so happy and excited to be here ;) like you i’ve got my own fashion blog, from a short time ago ;)
California must be amazing! i come from italy! i always read blog as fashion toast and karlascloset, that come from california, and i love this 2 girls.!

posted over 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Welcome to Chictopia!!

You’ll love this site! :DD

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION