Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Svannah
Style_council
Svannah

Hi everybody! My name is Svanna!! I am 16 year old girl, and I really want to work in fashion one day. I’m from Konotop, Ukraine, and it’s very beautiful country :)

My favorite model (of the moment) is Anna Selezneva, but I will always love my Snejana and Marcelina…I love to read but I DO NOT like Twilight. Harry Potter is much much better!!

My music artists are AFI, Blaqk Audio, HIM, Tiger Army, The Cure, David Bowie, Shiny Toy Guns, The Used, Death Cab for Cutie, Tegan and Sara, Marilyn Manson, The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Crystal Castles, VNV Nation, and Against Me.

I love cats, cookie dough, winter, rain, Gothic Victorian, Edgar Allan Poe, Matryoshka dolls, Russian, diet soda, and catsup!!! I’m kind of boring, but I guess it takes all kinds of people to make our world go around. Besides fashion, I’d also like to study Holocaust History and Art. I’m not sure where I want to attend university, but there is a nice art school in Moscow and one in Krakow. Not sure!!!

Tell me about yourself!! And check out my pictures. I only have a couple, and not near as well dressed as all you people here. I’m jealous ;)

posted almost 5 years ago
genericka
Style_council
genericka

hi, Svanna. you seem like a VERY ambitious 16 year old. good luck. you’ve got a lot going for you. especially in the music dept. you’ve got great taste. best of luck dressing your profile : )

posted almost 5 years ago

Riya_Kutsak
Style_council
Riya_Kutsak

Privet!!)

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION