Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Julia_Maire
Style_council
Julia_Maire

Hi everyone I’m Julia Maire. Marie is my middle name just so i don’t have to parade my real last name around out on the world wide web.

I am an aspiring singer, actress, model, guitar player, fashionably frustrated teenage girl from little old Toronto, Ontario.

Because i found this site by clicking on links that brought one page to another, to another, to another…(you get it) i am hoping on improving and enlarging my closet for all the seasons to come (not forgetting mention all the first days of school, birthday party for 7 year old nieces, and weddings to come)
I’m hopping on bringing all you little people with me on my journey through my fashion sexuality(ha ha, very funny Julia.) , scary voyages through garage sales for hipsters, and the place that scares me the most to enter because of the hundreds of trendy, bold, oh so hip, imitators that love to dress like eachother…..BUMBUMBUM ….Urban Outfitters.

not going to lie i love their clothes. i’m one of those people

oh and i guess since i live in Toronto, and theres always a American
Apparel pretty much a five foot radius from every UO, then well go on that journey to..

I’m Just a impressionable 16 year old girl with a mothers credit card ready to be spent on back to school clothes, and gift cards i now only want for my Christmas gifts.

this will be a wild ride. take it with me?

comment back, tell me about your self, lets be friends, because you’ll be hearing back from me in no time ;)

posted over 4 years ago
carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

hello julia~ welcome to chictopia! hope to see you active here too.

http://carizzachua.blogspot.com

www.mysparkleshop.com

posted over 4 years ago

francescalyn
Style_council
francescalyn

Welcome to Chictopia!

I have family in Toronto but I’m a Floridian. The weather must be lovely there now.

posted over 4 years ago

Julia_Maire
Style_council
Julia_Maire

im very outgoing if thats what you mean hah

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION