Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Cherielavendre
Style_council
Cherielavendre

I joined this community recently, because of an email I received from Forever 21 advertising a contest. Once I started browsing the site it looked like something I could dig, so I thought I’d join. However I follow Japanese clothing brands and fashions much more closely than western ones; in fact, one of the reasons Forever 21 is my favorite store, is because they often pump out a piece or two every season that takes influence from what’s going on east-side.

I’m a lolita when I get the chance to dress up, but that’s kind of hard, being an American college student and all. When “casual” I like to wear h.NAOTO— it’s my absolute favorite brand. I was really bummed when I ran searches and found no h.Naoto. Anywhere.

So… I was wondering if I’m alone here. XD

Anyways. I’m 18 and in Hawaii. I love Japanese Rock (Dir en grey, the GazettE, Miyavi, SuG, Versailles etc.) and Korean Pop (Big Bang), I’m also really fond of the french musician Louise Attaque. I collect asian BJD’s and spend ridiculous amounts of money on dresses with frills covering them. o_o I’m a seamstress and love sewing my own clothes… in fact h.Naoto is my rolemodel, I want to be him someday, only better.

Um, that’s… it. >>

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION