Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SomeoneToForget_
Style_council
SomeoneToFor...

Hello, I’m Tristin S. a College student from California. I’ve grown up in Los Angeles most of my life and moved further down closer to San Diego/Riverside recently.

I’ve always been interested in fashion among many other interests. Not till graduating High School did I recently allow myself to express it more. I’m the only person on campus in high waisted shorts, black stockings, Alfred Dunner tops, and black oxfords ergo I sort of stick out. I live in a primarily senior community and so the local thrift store carries the most amazing well kept vintage fashion. I’ve become quite the vintage/thriftster junkie and was finally encouraged by a friend to make a Chictopia (Since I also am professional photographer for Facade Photography).

So this completes my introduction. I’m not sure if I should include much else? I don’t quite know how this website works. So if you have any pointers that you could shed light on I would be greatly appreciative.

On a side note. I’m very much obsessed with DIY fashion. I make and alter allot of my clothes. So if there’s blogs on here with some ideas on that topic can anyone direct me to them? I don’t yet know how one would go about it.

posted over 3 years ago
shootingstar
Style_council
shootingstar

welcome to chictopia

posted over 3 years ago

SomeoneToForget_
Style_council
SomeoneToFor...

Thank you (:

posted over 3 years ago

Natie
Style_council
Natie

im also new here
(:

posted over 3 years ago

SomeoneToForget_
Style_council
SomeoneToFor...

Hey, Natie.
I’m Tristin.
Hopefully we can figure it out togethor lol.

posted over 3 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

Hello Tristin! Welcome to Chictopia~~ maybe you cpuld post here your DIY clothes!

http://carizzachua.blogspot.com

posted over 3 years ago

TruthCollection
Shop_seller_2 TruthCollection is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
TruthCollection

Hi Natie & Tristin!!! Welcome to Chictopia! :) Check out my new Style Blog at

http://www.abovethenaveldaily.com

posted over 3 years ago

SomeoneToForget_
Style_council
SomeoneToFor...

Hey, Thank you Carizzachua! And Kamiinettles44! I’ll try posting there and check out your blog.
The 16th is my last day of this semester in College so after that I’ll start posting.

posted over 3 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

same here. i love DIY also :)

posted over 3 years ago

SomeoneToForget_
Style_council
SomeoneToFor...

Awsome awsome. You should really post some of your stuff!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION