SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  bloggingfashionnewbie
CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

The Introduce Yourself Forum section is where you meet fellow Chictopians! Tell us who you are, what you do, what you hope to learn from Chictopia.

Have fun and welcome to the forums!

xo,
Cheri

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2 4
Giavanne
Style_council
Giavanne

Greetings from Philadelphia! I am a new chictopian, still feeling my way around the site. So far, I’m loving it. Can’t wait to get to know you better!

posted over 2 years ago

jessicacorena
Style_council
jessicacorena

Hi! I’m Jessica :)

I just joined this site a few days ago and I’ve become addicted. I think fashion and just looking at clothes, shopping is my favorite thing in the world to do. I wanted to become a graphic designer but I had to put my plans on hold for a illness I have. I am also way overweight, and tall which is a bad combo, but I’m proud of my curves! I love finding clothes all over that look just right on me. :) I love to extenuate how beautiful chubby girls can be. I am addicted to model sized clothing though, so I’m on a journey to improve my health so that I can get a better choice of clothing. I’m very friendly and I love to comment and follow people. You can come say hi to me any time you want!! I love to see response and comments. Check me out :))

xoxoxo

posted over 2 years ago

HarlowInChains
Shop_seller_2 HarlowInChains is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
HarlowInChains

Hi, my name is Jeni and I’m fairly new… I live in NYC. I discovered Chictopia when they started following me on twitter not too long ago & was invited to sell my jewelry/accessories line (Harlow In Chains) on the site. I’ve found that this site is far more than a stage to showcase my wares as it’s much more of a community! I love the support and mutual respect that I see passed around daily!

I have my shop here: http://www.chictopia.com/user/store/HarlowInChains

I sell one of a kind, high-end pieces created using 100% vintage and antique components – each piece is carefully curated and executed; my line speaks to the girl who likes her style w/a side of edge and irreverence. My work is highly editorial and well made. I put my heart, soul and a lot of blood/sweat/tears into every single piece and it’s never mass-produced. I also create custom hairpieces, jewels, clothing and accessories (bridal, special occasion or just for fun) – much more to be posted in the coming weeks. I’m open and looking fwd to meeting new people here…

Follow me or become a friend and see!

xo

posted over 2 years ago

misskon
New_user misskon is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When misskon reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
misskon

Helloo! I’m Ashley and I’m from Hong Kong! I work in the finance industry, love fashion, particularly mix-and-matching accessories. I like being surprised by new combinations! _ and in my spare time, I blog for chicfashiontips.com

This is a great website, where so many people honestly give their advice and opinion about fashion. I’m very happy to be part of this, and I will definitely contribute!

posted over 2 years ago

nabilaabdat
Style_council
nabilaabdat

Hey !
I’m Nabila from Bali, Indonesia
I only want to share about My Hijab Style <3>:http://www.youtube.com/user/nabilaabdat
Find me on twitter : @nabilabull | And My store :@BULLcloth
Blog : www.nabilaabdat.blogspot.com | www.bullbynabilaabdat.blogspot.com

Hope you like it ! thx so ! *hugs

posted about 2 years ago

Vilmain
Style_council
Vilmain

Hello everyone,
I am Vilma. I am an artist, actually, I am a painter and a designer. I love, very much, clothes – all about: shoes, accessories, everything. I am glad because I am here. Kiss!! Vilmain

posted about 2 years ago

lazyobsession
Style_council
lazyobsession

Hey Everyone. I’m Nasreen and like many of you i love fashion. I’m 17 and a student studying Law and English at college. I own my own fashion blog which is called Lazy Obsession :) I hope that you can check it out.

posted about 2 years ago

ZoeRae
Style_council
ZoeRae

Hi my name is Zoe and i’m not exactly new here, but I just wanted to share who I am anyway. I am a high school senior aspiring to major in fashion merchandising so i can be a buyer at a department store, and fashion editor at a magazine in new york. I worship fashion. I browse through blogs and online stores all the time, love shopping, fashion magazines and i love dressing like its an event at school. i have a fashion blog and tumblr ( zoevogue.blogspot.com & zoesaysvogue.tumbr.com) follow!

posted about 2 years ago

thisischanelle
New_user thisischanelle is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When thisischanelle reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
thisischanelle

Hello – I’m late on the ball but I’m finally here! I’m a former journalist, currently working in marketing and doing photography on the side in South Australia. I’m 22 and love to travel :)

I write and shoot at http://notsonaked.com.au.

posted over 1 year ago

JewelMallariMercado
New_user JewelMallariMercado is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When JewelMallariMercado reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JewelMallari...

Hi everyone! I’m new and I’ll be posting pictures of my gorgeous friends and I here. Hope you could visit my page, leave comments, vote and follow ;) Thanks :*
Click Here to view my page!

posted over 1 year ago

wulanwu
New_user wulanwu is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When wulanwu reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
wulanwu

Hi! I’m a new member of Chictopia!
Kindly request your support :)
Here is my blog BootsyDoopsy

posted about 1 year ago

EstrellaEmery
New_user EstrellaEmery is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When EstrellaEmery reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
EstrellaEmery

Hey, my name is Estrella and I'm an inspiring fashion designer. My mother went to Parsons and so I'll be following her path even though it means giving up my Harvard legacy. I really love fashion, more than anything. 

posted 11 months ago

ratedrachel
Style_council
ratedrachel

Hey girls heyyyy :P 

I'm a noobie to chictopia and the fashion blogging scene! My style is ever evolving and I find that  just wearing what I like gets the most attention! Being yourself is important and through this blog not only do I want to share my looks, thoughts and adventures but make new friends along the way that share the same attitude! I'm always up for collaborations and would  appreciate any feedback! I'm just starting this blog and I'd love for you to check it out and perhaps follow ;) XO

http://rated-rachel.blogspot.com

posted 11 months ago

isabellajessica
Style_council
isabellajessica

Hi everyone! Like all of you, fashion is one of my biggest passion. And I've started fashion blogging (combined with others like photography, traveling and food) since last year. I would say that fashion is the way to express myself.

Feel free to check out my blog, leave constructive feedback and perhaps follow ;) <3

xx

Isabella Jessica

http://isabellejessey.com

posted 10 months ago

humblebeauty29
New_user humblebeauty29 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When humblebeauty29 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
humblebeauty29

Hello everyone! I'm a huge fashion/beauty lover and I've recently started my fashion blog ~ humblebeauty29.blogspot.com and I am super excited. I am also new to Chictopia and I am eager to meet others that share my common interests. We are on this journey together!! 

Please check out my blog & follow! I would love to hear from you!

humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

posted 5 months ago

nothingshortofchic
Style_council
nothingshort...

Hi Chictopians! I'm a fairly new Chictopia user but by no means a new fashion addict. It would be really great if some veteran Chictopians/fashionistas gave me tips and took a look at my blog-- nothingshortofchic.blogspot.ca/ --and my Etsy store-- https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/nothingshortofchic. I'm really excited to delve into the world of this super cool, super inspiring site!

<3 Niki-- I'd love to hear from you guys! nothingshortofchic.blogspot.ca/

posted 4 months ago

Brittnydoll
New_user Brittnydoll is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Brittnydoll reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Brittnydoll

Alohaaaaa! I'm from the philippines and I just recently learned about Chictopia from a blogger that I followed and I was really surprised that Chictopia connects with its users so much through these forums. And they also give tips about blogging and everything under the sun? Ultimate fashionista website! I'm still a newbie in the blogger world and it would really make me feel amazing if you checked out my blog and maybe followed? 

A Brittle Bird

posted 3 months ago

Dreama06
New_user Dreama06 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Dreama06 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Dreama06

New to chictopia. Found this awesome sight when I was googling why docs make feet look big. Chictopia was alot of help, also helped me to feel better. Someone said people with skinny legs wear them best. Anyways I love going to my zumba class. I am a mother and wife. Favorite styles of music are alternative,punk, metal, . Am very happy and excited to be a member of this site..

posted 4 days ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION