Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Mignonne
Style_council
Mignonne

Finally I started my blog in chictopia… I’m so excited to share and see people’s style.
Clothes are more than clothes, they can express your mood.. for example when we are sad dont we want to wear dark colors? or when you know that we are going to have a lovely day dont you want to wear a cute dress?
An outfit sometimes can speak more than words, another example when you wear you little black dress you look so confident and pretty that there is not need to say hey im pretty and i trust myself!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE CLOTHES MORE THAN A PIECE OF FABRIC, CAN THEY BECOME MASTERPIECES? DUMB QUESTION BUT I WANNA HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!

posted over 4 years ago
Red_Queen
Style_council
Red_Queen

I think the meaning behind how we dress ourselves relies heavily on each individuals’ perspective. Some people wake up and just throw on whatever is clean. They don’t put much thought into it, and they probably don’t pay any mind to what anyone else is wearing. Others put a great deal of time and thought into their daily outfits, but such effort is only noticed by those who do the same. Personally, I’m one of the people who tries to look good every day, and I pay a lot of attention to what other people wear. I feel it says something about their personality.

-Red_Queen

posted over 4 years ago

Mignonne
Style_council
Mignonne

you right! My mom has always told me people will treat you how you look.. seriously when i look good people take me more seriously than when I’m wearing a trashy look.. also looking good it is not about expensive clothes, it about your style and personality!
thanks for sharing your thoughts!

posted over 4 years ago

Mignonne
Style_council
Mignonne

well said buky! style is not about money obviously having an extra bucks help thou!
your mom is so right!

posted over 4 years ago

Labyrinthvintage
Shop_seller_2 Labyrinthvintage is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
Labyrinthvin...

Welcome to the world of Chictopia!
I hope you are inspired

posted over 4 years ago

photocraze
Style_council
photocraze

damn right, I’m here to rock! _
I opened 2 accounts on Chictopia, one where I post pix of moi and mi style and the other where I post the pictures I took where I’m the photographer, stylist and editor hehehe.. that would be this account http://www.chictopia.com/photocraze
Thanks for the time in reading this ! ciao Amigos!

posted over 4 years ago

Mignonne
Style_council
Mignonne

i love chictopia! it is really inspiring… it is like going to an art gallery!!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION