Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
caitydid84
Style_council
caitydid84

I found this in teen vogue. My friend and I figured it out together… pretty easy. I am technogically challanged tehe! I am not realllllly trendy but, i try. I love a lot of the peoples clothes on here very chic.
Favorites:
food- microwave popcorn
band – kings of leon
movie – anchorman and spongbob squarepants movie
tv show – americas next top model and so you think you can dance.
sport – fieldhocky

I dance every single day from 5 to 9:30… its tiring but, i love it! I go to a musical arts school in the city and I go to a regular, fun, drug filled highschool during the day hahaha.
I am writing soooo much.
I love anyone who is nice to me and i don’t like to gossip. My school is really trendy sooo, there is a lot of room for gloating but, i am a very modest person.
I have 5 best friends and loveee my two dogs.
I love little kids as well, I also can’t stand scary movies but, some how I “accidentally” watch them a lot! haha
STOP WRITING. okay i am making a fool of myself… ugh.

caity<3

posted over 5 years ago
lisamarie11292
Style_council
lisamarie11292

I am also new to Chictopia.
My friend Ash(ley) introduced me to the site and I love it.
I like it because I can get ideas and see other people where stuff that I like and see how people where items.
My favorite color(s) are: green, yellow, and blue
My favorite tv shows are: spongebob square pants, the oc, er, drake and josh, icarly, top chef, two and a half men, and dog the bounty hunter
My hobbies: acting, knitting, crocheting, dancing, rolling burritos, helping the community, family, boyfriend
My favorite movies: Pride and Prejudice, Twilight, Bolt, Moulin Rouge, and Harry Potter movies
My favorite song of the moment: Grace Kelly by Mika
My favorite musical of the moment: Wicked
My necessity for going out: sunglasses, big sunglasses

I bring knitting supplies with me pretty much everywhere I go.
I work at Moe’s.
I roll burritos..

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION