Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ChevelJ
Style_council
ChevelJ

Hellooo!!! Im new here. My name is Chevel and Ill be 17 in a couple of months. I live in New York and I like shoes. Lol. A lot. I like fashion a lot ore than my peers would assume. For now, Im the girl who follows the trends…I want to be the one who sets them. Im the girl in the American Eagle t shirt, the Abercrombie Jeans, and UGGs. I REALLY want to change that. What I hope to gain from Chictopia is a sense of fashion of my own. Obviously Im going to be inspired by a lot of you all here, but I dont want to look like every other teenage girl in my school. They made fun of me for liking Keds and Converses..and this year? They’re all the rage in my school..lol, how ironic? So basically, I need help changing my style. I love shoes…especially 5 inch shoes..I really want to wear them to school but I dont have the courage to be original…Im trying though. Lol. I want Chictopia’s help in finding my INNER FASHIONISTA! Thanks for looking at this, and I hope I can gain some friends and new ideas through this site. Oh yea, Im a total feminist and I love the Beatles. Bye!! : )

posted over 4 years ago
whatyoushouldhavworn
Style_council
whatyoushoul...

hey! welcome to chictopia! im fairly new too. i used to be in uggs and a north face everyday and while my style is still changing im much happier with it now than ever! hopefully i can lend some ideas to you through my photos and stuff. i dont wear items that are very “out there” but they work for me and are definitely more fashionable than what you see in my hometown (in ohio!). anyway, good luck and nice to meet you. ill add you!

one of the ways i started branching out was by following other blogs i found throughout chictopia. i have been coming to the site for years but just joined. maybe that will help you?

visit my blog if you get a chance. i would love some feedback, advice, followers, anything!

whatyoushouldhaveworn.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago

ChevelJ
Style_council
ChevelJ

Thanks! I love the clogs you’ve posted on your blog! And I hope we can grow together! Im going to go shopping really soon and clogs are one of the first things on my list.

posted over 4 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

hey!! && welcome to chictopia..im pretty new as well..
please check out my page
&& im going to check yours out =)

posted over 4 years ago

Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

Hey Chevel
WELCOME TO CHICTOPIA….how will def find your inner fashionista here and find lots of inspiration!!!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION