Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MonteAmelia
Style_council
MonteAmelia

My name is Monte (Yes, it’s my real name and no it’s not short for anything). My middle name is Amelia. I am going to be a Liberal Arts Major this fall in Tennessee or Illinois. I’m just waiting for everything to work out. I hope to be a professor. Obviously, I love clothes and fashion. You can also add me here if you like www.myspace.com/montefrommyspace.

posted over 6 years ago
changology
Style_council
changology

a hoy monte!

posted over 6 years ago

MonteAmelia
Style_council
MonteAmelia

Hello, Hello!

posted over 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

where will you be attending school in illinois?

posted over 6 years ago

MonteAmelia
Style_council
MonteAmelia

It’s a school called North Park University. I applied to the Art Institute as well but I haven’t heard back from them. I don’t want to go to school at all but I took a year off already.

posted over 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

ah i understand. i applied to the school of the art institute, got in with a scholarship but turned it down…and now i’m attending the milwaukee institute of art and design…
how’s a year off of school? i might take a semester off next fall

posted over 6 years ago

MonteAmelia
Style_council
MonteAmelia

Lucky! It’s kind of a good thing that I haven’t recieved anything because I changed my mind about majors.
I love not being at school. However, I have already gotten in the routine of being extremely lazy.

posted over 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

oh god, i know what you mean.
even though i’ve been home for a month, i’m already used to being lazy, unemployed, and having my parents pay for whatever expense i may have XD. being responsible scares me..

posted over 6 years ago

MonteAmelia
Style_council
MonteAmelia

haha, I’ve become the same way. I wake up at 1 and my mum nags me and then I go back to sleep. I even hate driving at the moment.

posted over 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

i usually wake up to an empty house…then sit around drinking tea from wine glasses, eating french bread, and delicious cheese…life is good..also i don’t have to drive ever..lol..i’m lacking a license.

posted over 6 years ago

MonteAmelia
Style_council
MonteAmelia

I learned a month ago. That’s one thing my parents told me I had to do. Our lives are so amazing.

posted over 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

what can i say..we do live glamorous lives ; ]

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION