Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lacyromo
Style_council
lacyromo

Fashion apparel, accessories and more… I love it all, I always have. It started in 9th grade (at a time when I thought I found my style). Shopping at stores like Aeropostale and Wet Seal.. Buying lines like L.E.I ….:) In actuality I had no sense of style, I didn’t understand the difference between “Style” and “Trends”.. Don’t get me wrong I had a great sense of style for my limited understanding of fashion, but seriously – I HAD NO CLUE.

A little personal development (aging), life experience, Fashion Design school, fashion related job’s and more. Then suddenly it hit me… I’m Addicted… OMG… I AM!!! Maturing into a “non-brand name” lover of all things fashion… transitioning into tank tops with happy faces to beautifully laced and frilly camisoles.. Choosing my grandmothers closet instead that of Macy’s or Nordstorm’s for key wardrobe pieces.. and never being able to look at anything without conceptualizing fashions influence…

My career path has been rocky in fashion, but an ever growing love.. Changing my professional focus from Fashion Design to Marketing has encouraged my addiction by requiring me to be virally knowledgeable about inbound marketing, blogging, twitter and more. I’ve become a viral Fashionista, using platforms like Chictopia to stay engaged and feed my addiction. Choosing to glance at online stores like ModCloth and NastyGirl, placing items in my shopping cart and revisiting hours later just to remove one or two items, to put it back in the cart the next day to buy…..

OMG,, I’m Addicted! But I have to say, I love what the lifestyle of unrestricted art “fashion” offers:) There’s always something new to look forward to the next minute, hour or day.

Do you feel me, or is it just me? I’m Addicted.. I’AM……

posted about 4 years ago
Chrissy1027
Style_council
Chrissy1027

You Are Not Alone …. I can reassure you! This coming from someone who just finished going through every single collection of every single designer for Spring and Resort 2010 on Style.com …. Believe me, you are definitely not the only one ADDICTED!!

posted about 4 years ago

thehotmess
Style_council
thehotmess

Hi! Im Nikki from Quezon City, Philippines.I’m 19, a Junior college student at present,. aking up Secondary Education and majoring in English. I’m a newbie here, so I’m still exploring the! So far, all I can is that chictopia is really cool! I’m enjoying every bit of my internet life browsing through the pages of other style bloggers here in Chictopia. And I love my Chictopians! Though I’m still at the process of making friends with other fashion whores all over the world. :) Add me up guys! Thank you! :*

posted about 4 years ago

girlpanic
Style_council
girlpanic

I feel you. Especially on thinking I had found my style early on when really I was just starting to branch my little twigs out of the box hahaha. I am completely addicted.. we don’t even have a spare room anymore due to my obsession, meep! :x (I am not a hoarder, I SWEAR!— I just have a deep passion for fashion ;)

posted almost 3 years ago

kat_mauvais
Style_council
kat_mauvais

I’m addicted too. I’m still working out my own sense of style, but I know what you mean about following the trends instead of finding what suits your own fancy. I used to shop at Hollister because, as a dweeby eighth grader, I thought it would make me cool like everyone else. Epic fail. I’ve since gotten rid of every last Hollister garment and I only buy what I love.

www.zanniplainjanefashion.com

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION